Arrival Confirmation / Airport Pickup
Speak to one of the Marketing Team directly
Assistant Marketing Director
T: (+1) 270 889 3970
Arrival Information January 2020
Students should plan to arrive at Boston Logan International Airport (IATA airport code BOS) on January 16, 2020 before 12:00PM (Noon).
- Students have the option to take our arranged airport shuttle or arrange their personal transportation to get to UNH. All students must to complete the arrival confirmation form below.
- Parents are encouraged to stay at the Holiday Inn Express, in Durham, NH during orientation. For reservations, email firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are a Navitas guest for a special rate on your room.
Our airport pick-up service runs from 8:00 am to 12:00PM (Noon) on the arrival day (January 16).
Students arriving BEFORE January 16 at Boston Logan International Airport, will need to stay overnight at a local hotel.
Hotels provide free shuttles from the Boston Airport to the hotel. Flight Line Shuttle Service will be provided to UNH from the following hotels on January 16 at 9:00 AM.
If you are arriving AFTER 12pm (noon) on January 16 at Boston Logan International Airport, you will need to plan to arrive on campus by your own mode of transportation and will need to ensure completion of the arrival confirmation form, so that GSSP staff will be aware of your expected arrival time.
- Family members accompanying students are welcome to take the shuttle services. The cost of the shuttle service is $50 - $70 USD per person and will be charged to your GSSP account.
If students plan to arrive on campus by your own mode of transportation, they must arrive between 8:00AM -12:00PM (Noon) on January 16. Students can take bus, train or private car services to UNH.
- Private Airport pick-up service
- C&J Bus Service - All terminals to Dover, NH. Once in Dover, NH station, take a 10 minutes taxi ride to the campus. $23 one way ticket www.ridecj.com
- Amtrax Train Service - All terminals to Boston North station. Take the Downeaster to Durham, NH. $20 one way ticket www.amtrakdowneaster.com
UNH GSSP Arrival Confirmation Form